Wednesday, March 2, 2016

short and griddled with grammatical errors



first of all i want to apologize for my grammar and tge shortness of this becayse we went to the temple today and so were in the ccm writing but lol i dont have a keyboard so im writing with a touchscreen comouter keyboard and it is the worst thing that has happened to me in my whole mission but dont worry its fine

[I have chosen to spare you reading an entire post with the above-mentioned mistakes, but please note, it was a mess prior to some correction.  I didn't fix all of it. haha]

anyway so

quieren saber que estaba haciendo esta semana? [So you want to know what we did this week?]

no sean envidiosos [Don't be envious.]

we had a super cool capacitacion [training] with Elder Bednar this week! he talked to the South America South Area from Buenos Aires and it was SO AWESOME

elevated is the word they would use in Spanish and I approve of it

but anyway

what else

I don't even know

we had the chance to go to the temple today, so that was awesome. the more and more I go along in life and in the mission, the more I realize the importance of the temple. the temple is the closest we can get to God here on the earth; it's literally his house and we have it available to every one of us, if we do what is necessary to enter. I love the temple and I testify of the blessings that it brings the family





Add caption


also let's talk about families for a second

we found a family that is trying to come back to church this week and it was a really special experience because we were told to not visit them because it was a waste of time but after a few promptings from the spirit and such, we went anyway

and on Sunday they went to church for the first time in something like a year and have made goals to keep going and keep doing all that they need to so that one day they can enter in the temple and be sealed as a family here on earth as well as in the heavens

and more about families

last night I was looking through the pictures that I brought from home and as I looked I felt 

well

I dunno how to describe it

grateful
and happy
and warm
and so very very blessed

I wanted to make a collage and put the title as 'el evangelio bendice a las familias' or 'the gospel blesses families' because that's one of the main truths of which we testify and teach

really and truly the gospel has blessed my family so much, and the families of so many others that I have met here on the mission. the gospel is here to make us happy; the gospel is here to make us strong and to bind us together eternally as families; the gospel can help everybody. our message isn't limited only to the good people, or the bad people, our message is an eternal and everlasting gospel that is for all of the people and families in the entire earth and I am privileged to have that message to give

I don't know where I would be or what I would be doing if I didnt have the gospel in my life. the gospel, the knowledge of a savior, knowing that god loves me and he loves you and everybody else too is the most precious gift I have ever received and I intend to cherish and share it as long as I live.

okay now

it is DEMASIADO DIFICIL [TOO DIFFICULT] TO TYPE IN THIS THING SO I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS SHORT AND SWEET

I love the gospel

I love my family

I love the mission

and I love God and Jesus Christ

these things are the truth

and that is what I know and that is what I leave you with this first day of March, in the name of Jesus Christ amen

ps

I'm getting close to my 1-year mark in the mission

what

what

literally

what

a whole dang year

what

also still real hot but the days are getting shorter and we've felt a few earthquakes and they say we're going into big quake season and also I'm fine :) 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment