Wednesday, March 9, 2016

we're not going to talk about how much time I have been here

The hermana bikers -
 helmet and shades mission approved for safety.


HEEEEYYYYYYYYY I HAVE A KEYBOARD THIS WEEK #hallelujah

soooo, I havent been able to explain a lot of things that have happened, but i received a question and have been meditating on things that I want to talk about more than I want to explain what has happened so you all are just going to have to settle for some spiritualness this week, hahaha, sorry :P

so, this week I have been thinking a lot about the atonement of Christ... seems like I think about that a lot, but really it is kind of an important subject.

I read an article in the Liahona that really got me thinking. It talked about the idea of weakness and of sin and that they are very different things. Weakness is not a sin; it is something that God gives to every single one of us. We are weak beings; we all depend on somebody, no matter how much we think we don´t, we all depend on God. '¿No somos todos mendigos?' that's a scripture that I dont remember where it is but it's somewhere and it's good and it says something like 'Are we not all beggars?' [Mosiah 4:19] We all depend on one supreme being to give us all that we have; we are weak. 

But that is not a sin. I think that for some time now I have been focusing too much on all of my weaknesses, which maybe isn't so bad because I want to be better, but I have been seeing them as some stain; some mark of shame that I have, but really, they are what makes me human. They are what make all of us human. We are inherently weak beings; we are born into this world depending 100% on other people to take care of us and sometimes it takes us a long time to get out of that phase. 

I think that sometimes we think, how on earth could Jesus understand me and my trials and weaknesses? But that is because we are not separating weakness from sin. Jesus was weak. He came into this world the same way that we did and for mucho tiempo

ugh

spanish

and for a long time he also depended on somebody else to care for him 100%. He has always depended on the Father just as much as we have for all of his needs. He felt weakness and was weak just as we are, the only difference is that he was without sin. We give in to our weaknesses, but he did not.

I read a scripture this morning in Mosiah 8 that says basically 'The Lord will not comfort his people in their sins' and that is because he does not understand sin; he understands everything we will ever go through except for sin. And that is why we must repent. He can help us in our sorrows, he can help us in our difficulties, but he cannot support us if we are sinning. 

AGH THEYRE KICKING US OUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS FAST

Jesus walked 100% alone, even asking the Father in the end why he had abandoned him. He did that so that we dont have to, so that in every situation, no matter what is happening, he will be able to be by our side. We dont have to do this alone. But we do, when we make mistakes and sin, have to repent and humble ourselves; bring ourselves back to the Savior's side. 

Weakness is not sin; the Lord will always walk by us when we need help with our weaknesses, but we must not give in, and if we do, we must do everything we can to get back to his side as soon as possible.

I know that this gospel is true and that the Savior and God love us SO SO MUCH. And I have a testimony of the Atonement; it is infinite and it is all for us. Use it!

This i leave with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEK

CCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hermana Lopez y Hermana Schomburg


Hermana Schomburg and Hermana Petramalo
Braided hair is fun!

These two young men - recent converts of one year - received their mission
calls on the same day.  Along with a young woman, there will be
THREE missionaries serving from this ward.
This is an absolute miracle for this area!!

"I will do and do" (1 Nephi 3:7)
Haz lo justo - Choose the Right

Mosiah 4:30

Doctrine and Covenants 122:7-8

An airport in the sector

More airport

Chilean Sky
Hermana Schomburg loves the sky


No comments:

Post a Comment