Tuesday, July 26, 2016

the Savior doesn't have a personal bubble

Sister missionaries come in all sizes!


well 

how am I?

I DUNNO I HAVE GOT A LOAD OF THOUGHTS AND THINGS GOING ON IN MY HEAD RIGHT IN THIS MOMENT AND I JUST DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT

sooooooo

we haven´t had cambios YET but presidente responded to my email the last week saying that he had been praying and meditating a lot to know what to do with me my last cambio and said in the email that he has decided to keep me here in Compañía for my last cambio!!

BUT WHO KNOWS IF IT'S THE TRUTH I DONT KNOW WHO TO TRUST I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL THE CAMBIOS REUNION IS OVER

but it looks like

i'm going to die here [that just means she'll end her mission in her current area]

:D

but anyway, it has been a good week, an interesting week, a week full of proselyting and preaching the gospel as all good weeks are :) 

i have plenty of stories to tell (there's always a story to tell) but this week i dont have a whole lot of time, so i'm gonna just go ahead and tell you all that no matter what you're going through, no matter what problems you have or what sadness you may be experiencing, the gospel will ALWAYS help you. I have a firm testimony of that and every week that I am here i learn it a little better. 

Talking about the gospel with people isnt always easy, especially as a missionary because the people always want to talk about something else and the conversation almost always gets off track really fast, but one of the gifts that the Lord gives to all missionaries and all people that preach his gospel is the gift of 'bringing it back to what we were talking about before'. In the beginning when i taught, i found that it was a little hard to do this and i realized immediately that it was a gift that Heavenly Father gives us all when we preach his gospel that we need to develop more, and more and more now i am realizing that the connections that i make when i teach make sense and have a purpose. The more and more i have thought about it, the more i have realized that the gospel really is the cure for anything and everything that goes on in our lives. 

If we would all put the Lord first, before everything else, we would realize that he's a lot closer to us to be able to give us the things we need and want. When we stand 20 feet from the Lord and put other things in front of Him, work, hobbies, money, he has to kind of throw the blessings at us not really being able to see us and we dont always catch them, but if we would step around the work and the hobbies and the money, we would find ourselves face to face with the Lord, just an arm´s length from all the blessings we could ever need.

So, get a little closer to the Lord! Don't be scared, he doesnt bite! Put Him first and you'll see a great difference in your life, I promise. I know this gospel is true and I know that Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father love us infinitely and that they live to bless us. Put yourself in the position that they can bless you how they want to! I leave this with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT TODAY

but i love you all and i'll let you know what's really and truly going on with cambios and stuff next week

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AND I JUST LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I'LL SEE YOU IN SO LITTLE TIME IT'S SCARY

CCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO




No comments:

Post a Comment