Wednesday, April 20, 2016

:)

Hna Schomburg and Hna Molina
It's a very blurry photo, but she said it was her favorite.


Welp, this week was another week of being a missionary! We missionaried all the week long! In the rain and with the sick and always and forever; missionarying because WE'RE MISSIONARIES

so yeah

i just barely a couple of days ago got my voice back and just yesterday i was able to sing again

I DIDNT REALIZE HOW MUCH I MISSED SINGING

I LOVE SINGING SO MUCH

and well also we missionaried

just 

we have been doing a lot of missionarying. I love being companions with Hna Molina; she is such a consecrated missionary and i feel like i am learning so much every single day. 

Every single day i feel the spirit stronger in my life and every day i feel like i understand better the principles of the gospel. I am finding more and more love for the Savior and more and more love for all of mankind. I am so grateful to be here and I am grateful for the chance to talk and testify and wear the name of Christ over my heart. It really is a great blessing and privilege and the longer i'm here, the more i realize that. 

I'm sitting here trying to think of things that i could tell you all that happened in the week (as usual) but i just feel like there's nothing more important that i could say than to make sure you all know that this gospel is true and that Jesus Christ lives and that he loves you all. 

I simply cannot imagine my life without the gospel; i cannot imagine what my family would be. I have been reflecting a lot on my family this week and our story of how we came back to church and all that and i have been realizing more and more as i see more and more miracles here and realize that the Lord's hand is everywhere that none of this has happened just by chance. God really did make a plan before we came here; we really did live before as spirits in one big old family and we are all here with the same purpose; learn and progress and get back to our father! Everything that I have been through; everything that my family has been through, has been with an eternal purpose.

And not only that, but every single person; every single family; every single being has an eternal purpose. We were all called before this life to do something great; something wonderful. We are so special :) WE ARE SPECIAL CHILDREN OF GOD AND HE LOVES US

i cant say it enough

he loves us so much

so

what are we going to do to show him we love him back and appreciate his love?

Keep his commandments. Every single one. I was thinking the other day about how hard it is sometimes to remember and follow every rule in the mission and that after the mission it would be so much easier

when it dawned upon me

that all of this is preparation for life after the mission (duh)

but i mean 

all of it

i cant just only be exactly obedient as a missionary; exact obedience is a life principle and we need to all be doing it. We must all be exactly obedient to all the commandments; there are (almost) no exceptions. 

I say almost because, well, sometimes you've gotta kill Laban; sometimes you have to eat the forbidden fruit; but FOR THE MOST PART, there are no exceptions. And when we make exceptions for ourselves, we are only making ourselves a roadblock to more blessings. 

Dont be your own roadblock! 

Keep the commandments; every single one! And find that the blessings are worth it. Elder Nelson said in a conference we had a few months ago that keeping the commandments is more important than literally anything else that we have to do. Keeping the sabbath day holy and buying pancito for once (not that a lot of people here do that HAHA *sarcasm intended*) is the difference between obeying the commandments and disobeying and that is the difference between salvation and

the other thing. 

So, choose wisely what you do! Follow the commandments and the Lord will make sure that everything else you do works out fine; he loves us and the ONLY thing that he asks of us is to obey the commandments. 

So just do it!

I love you all; I love the gospel, I love Jesus! In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

SEE YA ALL LATER

oh my gosh wait

holy cannoli

mothers day is in like

not a lot of time :O the last call home holy cannoli

yeah okay I'M NOT TRUNKY

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Milanesas Napolitanas and Fajitas Mexicanas

I LOVE THE TEMPLE
I LOVE THE NIGHT
I LOVE THE RAIN
I LOVE MY COMPANION

Santiago Chile Temple
Holiness to the Lord - The House of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment