Previously 'Adventures of a Tall Girl in Chile'. Read of my many adventures as I served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Chile Santiago North Mission from March of 2015 to September of 2016, and of my many adventures after as well!
HE DID THE THIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGSSSSSSSSS AND NOW HE'S HAPPY FOR ALL OF ETERNITY THE END
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY LITERALLY FOR EVER AND EVER THE END
I LITERALLY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW EXACTLY RIGHT NOW
okay uh small summary of things that have happened this week if i can think of anything
1. Donald Trump is running for president and wants to build a wall?????
2. i dont remember
3. i dont remember anything
4. we're teaching a 90 year old: his whole family are members and go to church and have callings in the stake and everything and he is the only one that isnt baptized but he told us that he has changed his mind and wants to find out more about the church and our first lesson he asked us 'how long does learnign all this take? because i want to get baptized, that's why i invited you guys in here' so.... that. And then we invited him to go to church and HE WENT TO CHURCH and all of his family were crying and stuff because they always invite him to church but he never went and never wanted to but he went and wants to get baptized and it was so beautiful and everything and also it was the primary program so it was even better
5. also *Fredo quit smoking! we thought that he had already quit... but he told us no... but his quit on Friday and so he will finally get baptized on the 29th!
6. that's all
7. i dont remember anything else
8. i bought a chilean fanny pack because i'm really cool
9. somebody almost ran me over but dont worry i am okay
10. everybody thinks im german and they try to talk to me in german and i dont speak german
11. also thanksgiving is coming
12. also my brother got married
13. what even
14. i dont know what else to say
15. just love the temple
16. LITERALLY THE TEMPLE THO
17. so proud
18. so happy
19. SO HAPPY
20. THAT'S ALL THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ELSE
EVERYTHING IS GOOD HERE IN CHILE IN THE MISH WITH MY COMP WE'RE ALL GOOD AND THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BECAUSE MY BROTHER GOT MAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND THE BLESSINGS OF THE TEMPLE ARE REAL PEOPLE
p.s. I HOPE YOU CAN FEEL MY EXCITEMENT AND HAPPINESS BECAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY SO HAPPY AND EXCITED AND I'M CRYING ONLY OUT OF MY RIGHT EYE BECAUSE I JUST ONLY AM HAPPY
I'M SO HAPPY
THERE'S A PUDDLE OF HAPPY TEARS AND I AM SO HAPPY
also i love you a whole lot momma :)
i just love you a whole lot you and poppi also and just everybody i love jeffrey and robby and andrew and sarah and sarah's parents and sarah's whole family and our family and i love everybody and i have so much love that i cant take it I LOVE SO MUCH AND SO MANY AND SO FAR AND SO WIDE SO MUCH LOVE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Gilbert Arizona Temple
The first "Official Schomburg Selfie" with our brand new Schomburg!