Tuesday, November 17, 2015

OÍ CAMPANAS

BUT NOT JUST ANY CAMPANAS

CAMPANAS THAT MEAN THAT MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY

literally what

holy HAPPINESS AND ETERNAL PROMISES

seriously so happy and excited for him 

but anyway

oh yeah campanas are bells

that was  like a Christmas song/wedding joke

i heard the bells

that's the song

but it's like

i heard the bells on the 21 of november because that's the day  my brother is going to get married

also i should mention that we are singing that song for a Christmas concert that we always do at Christmas (i said that like i've been here for 40 christmases but i just was saying it like people always say that we always have done it so i'm just going with what they say) 

but anyway

ah yes i have forgotten to mention that i use my singing skills a LOT here in the mission; a few people asked me if i had been singing

do not worry

i sing like every sunday for everybody and basically everyday for everybody do not worry my vocal chords are still working

but everybody here always sings really low so i'm going to be a bass when i get back

but anyway

i forgot what i was talking about

oh yeah the choir

it's super fun LOVE TO SING

and what else

well, *Fredo didn't get baptized this sunday BUT HE IS GETTING BAPTIZED THE NEXT SUNDAY we couldnt get the baptismal interview worked out in time and we still need to explain some of his questions but he'll get baptized this upcoming sunday, no worries, it'll happen :) 

but anyway

also one of our other investigators died this week... we showed up to visit her and they were having a viewing in her house and it was kind of crazy and they asked us to sing her favorite hymns that we always sang so we sang Count Your Blessings but it didnt quite go with the atmosphere

so we also sang all the other songs that youre supposed to sing at funerals

and it was all just really crazy and we still dont really believe that it actually happened because it was ALL SO CRAZY 

but annyway

BIENVENIDA A LA MISIÓN [WELCOME TO THE MISSION]

what else am i missing

we went to the temple with *Fredo and *Sam (one of the recent converts in our ward) on Friday and it was SO GREAT they both loved it a lot and some of the temple workers shook their hands and told them to come back and it just all was so beautiful and great

and... hmm... what else... 

I myself, like my mother, have been thinking this week about the timing of everything and that i am so glad that my friend called me when she did to invite me to go to church and that all my family was able to come back too and that my brothers before me could go on missions and me now and how crazy and amazing and happy all of it is and it just makes me so happy EVERYTHING I LOVE THE GOSPEL SO MUCH I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT AND I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY AND I LOVE EVERYTHING

I JUST LOVE IT

I JUST HAVE A LOT OF LOVE IN MY HEART

I love Jesus Christ, i love modern day revelation, i love the plan of salvation, i love the atonement, and more than anything, I love my family :)

I LOVE MY FAMILY

AND I LOVE THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE A SISTER

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

that's all :) 

I LOVE YOU ALL BUT GOTTA GO

que estén super bien :)

(ALSO MY COMPANION TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO SPELL CIAO LIKE A CHILEAN NOW SO)

CCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...and they will live happily ever after.
Andrew & Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment