Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I can ride my bike with no handlebars

that's a lie haha and very dangerous dont worry i'm fine

and also i have a bike

i have taken 1 journey on it so far to get to where i am right here writing to you 

how the heck am i supposed to handle my skirt

also oh

i should say

that i am not actually training a NEW newbie! what happened was, there were a whole bunch of people that went home this transfer and one of them happened to be in the middle of training somebody, so i'm finishing her training. She's been here for 6 weeks in this sector so she knows it a little bit already and she is teaching me how to do the bike thing

Trainers of the mission for this transfer
(New missionaries train in the field for 12 weeks -
this is Hermana Schomburg's 2nd time training a new missionary.)


but i have so many plans

after seeing the area map and the wall and the carpeta [area folder]

we are going to work this sector

just like

a lot

so much work

I AM SO EXCITED

I'VE ALREADY MET A WHOLE BUNCH OF MEMBERS AND THEY ARE SO COOL! I CANT EVEN SAY! THEY ARE SO COOL AND I LOVE THEM AND EVERYBODY HAS REALLY GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT CURACAVÍ 

oh i forgot to say that

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im out in the campo!! [country, rural area]

we're about 30 minutes from valparaíso here and yeah

it's super genial from what i've seen and i am so excited to just do so many cool things here and visit so many people and do so many things

and ride my bike

i'm just struggling with the skirt haha

IT IS A STRUGGLE

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

but hey

i'll get there

what else

oh yeah, i'm with my new hijita [literally, daughter; new trainee] Hermana Petramalo; she's from Arizona and she's little and blonde and just so cute and I'm so excited to work with her and just have a really great cambio [change] and learn all the things of the campo land and just

EVERYTHING

so yeah

I am a poquito [a littel bit] sad about leaving Vivaceta, but I know that the Lord's plans for me are more important than my own plans for me and that He will ALWAYS be right. He doesn't make mistakes, and if we always follow Him and look to Him first to know what to do, we'll always come out on top. 

there was something else that i was going to say but i forgot

shoot

uhm 

UGH

okay, but so, we dont have a lot of time to write today, obviously, cos we had to come out here to the campo and everything and it takes like an hour and that was all after the meeting and everything so okay, i have to go :( BUT ALSO GUESS WHAT

HERMANA FERRIN IS MY HERMANA LIDER HERE AND I AM SO EXCITED WE GET TO DO INTERCAMBIOS HAHAHAHAHA HERMANA FERRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and one of the elders from my group is my district leader and just

Hermana Ferrin and Hermana Schomburg in August 2015


this change is going to be so great

and i hope that you all can feel the same way about the new year; that we can all take this new year as a new start and be better people, doing better things, making better decisions, and following Jesus Christ a little bit closer. 

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY AND I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE IN CHILE

And I will talk to you all more in detail next week; LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Some very bad photos taken during our Skype session on Christmas Day.
She is exceptionally happy and working so very hard...
and English is now her 2nd language. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment